Jeff n' Will Jeff n' Will

This was a magnificent flash movie.

I sincerely enjoyed this extraordinary movie about the white block named Jeff and the black block named Will. The character development was fantastic. The storyline had really fit these two casual characters, and the very intriguing conversation that played out was ingenious! I applaud your

In my opinion, my favorite part was where Will gave Jeff that brilliant idea about making a movie. At first I was skeptical about what Will's lines would play out as, but this had really surprised me. Pure genius.

The background music was amazing and well-orchestrated. I really enjoyed the voice actors, they sounded like they knew what they were doing and were complete experts! They really fit their character personalities!

But alas! Masterpieces must end at some point. The ending credits were very detailed, however. I was extremely pleased when the movie did a complete 360 and started back at the beginning. This turning point was amazing.

For 73.8 KB, this was a great animation. I applaud your creativity.

10 Stars!

tehslaphappy responds:

'takes a bow'

Tomorrow I'll Tomorrow I'll

Holy Crap!

When I first saw the title, I was thinking igiulamam, and I was spot on.

Very nice spin-off of that Youtube Poop Music Video. The drawings were pretty accurate, and your interpretation of the song was very accurate, too.

And I thought the loading picture was hilarious.

5/5, Favorited. :D

B B

This is the best movie ever.

This is the masterpiece that started it all. I don't see how this deserves Turd of the Week. There were awesome graphics, the sound was perfect, and the storyline was exciting! Seriously, nothing could be improved with this.

5/5

Blosics 2 Blosics 2

I love this game.

The challenges were a great add-on, because it makes the game more complicated. The set ball sizes balance out the difficulty of the entire game. Overall, this was a lot of fun.

However, regarding the level editor, it would be a lot easier if you installed an IMPORT option so further level editing could be done. Also in some cases, the ball may pass through a block if it's going too fast.

Regardless, this was amazing. I hope you can fix these problems!

Spk*) - Lulz Soulja Boy Lulz Spk*) - Lulz Soulja Boy Lulz

OH LAWD

This song was so awesome, it'll make your head explode :3

Spikrodd responds:

BOOM

3D Piano 3D Piano

Very Realistic!

For a minute there, I thought it was a photograph. The shadows and the reflections look great.

However, the piano is missing pedals and a music stand. Despite these flaws, it's actually pretty good, I bet it would look even better with the old max files.

4/5

FlipWillie responds:

Haha, that IS why it doesn't have the pedals! I never finished it. I lost the file. *weeps*

Thanks for the support!